22 agosto 2010

Mameshiba (Translation) + Lucy Album

And here's another translated video from my youtube channel:


This is one of my favorite songs from Maaya Sakamoto. For those how don't know her, she's a very talented seiyuu and singer that sung the opening theme for Escaflowne, Card Captor Sakura's 3rd opening and other famous anime. I really like her voice, it's very soft and clear but not weak. Another good thing, it's the fact that Yoko Kanno (one of my favorite composer of all time!!) collaborated with Sakamoto up until her fifth album, composing all of her songs.

I highly recommend you to listen this album:

Artist: Maaya Sakamoto
Album: Lucy
Year: 2001
Tracks:
01-Lucy
02-Mameshiba
03-Strobe no Sora
04-Alkaloid
05-Koucha
06-Kinobori to Akai Skirt
07-Life is Good
08-Honey Bunny
09-T-Shirt
10-Kuuki to Hoshi
11-Rule~Iro Asenai Hibi
12-Wastashi wa Okano Uekara Kabin wo Nageru


My favorite tracks on this album are: Mameshiba, Strobe no Sora, T-Shirt, Kuuki to Hoshi and Watashi wa Okano Uekara Kabin wo Nageru.
Hope you like it ^^

Sem comentários: