10 julho 2010

Welcome to Sa-World

Finaly here's SAWA's first full album, Welcome to Sa-World!! x3



01 - OPENING CEREMONY -SA-WORLD HE YOUKOSO-
02 - MERRYGOROUND
03 - STARS
04 - NIGHTBUS
05 - CHOCOLATE ZONE -YASEI NO SAWA-
06 - THROW HIM AWAY!
07 - MANYCOLORS
08 - I'M A PRESIDENT
09 - DANGER ZONE -NIGERO!AYAUSHI SA-WORLD!-
10 - SWIMMING DANCING
11 - FRIDAY NIGHT
12 - PLANET-T
13 - EAT IT ALL -LIVE IN SA-WORLD-
14 - I CAN FLY
15 - AI NI IKUYO
16 - DREAM ABOUT...
17 - THANK YOU FOR VISITING -MY NAME IS...-

I'm stalking this artist right after her 1st release, a mini album named Many Colors, produced by FreeTEMPO. It was a fine mini album, and I kept my interest for her, although she was a really indie artist. Then she released the Time&Space mini album (her 2nd release) and I instantly fell in love with Stars, although I didn't like the rest of the songs. So some other mini albums where released and then I was really surprised by the annoucement of a full album.

After leastening, the first thing that I can say is that it's a really good album, only one track I don't quite like (track 16). For the songs that were already released, my favorites are Stars, Swiming Dancing and Ai ni Ikuyo. For the new ones, I really liked Night Bus and Trow him Away!.


Please support SAWA, buying her album, she's still new and needs to stablish her place in the music industry ^^

Sem comentários: