15 junho 2010

MegaJpopFan Channel

I have a new channel on youtube called MegaJpopFan. In there I upload some translated jpop music videos. The translations are made by other ppl and I just edit the videos and put the subtitles with the translation.
Right now there's 7 videos upload, and there will be much more ;D

Here's the first video that I posted in the channel. This song is very especial to me, I really love it!



By the way, a friend of mine told me to put the romanji lyrics too. This way more people would be interested, some ppl for the translation, others for the karaoke. What do you think?


btw, I changed temporarily the blog's layout because i feel it needs something a little more light to the eye (don't know if I'm making my point) somethimes the other one made my eyes bleed ;o;

1 comentário:

andrewgrey47 disse...

I really like this song ^^
Also subscibed to the channel xD