03 setembro 2009

Games that I played for psp

mood: *sleepy*

Sorry for the delay between posts, but I'm currently (and almost finishing) my summer vacations and (fortunately!) I didn't have much time to post.

Today my post will focus the psp games that I've played. Currently the psp is the console that I'm more into it right now, and I already played a few cool games, although I only have since this christmas. (note: all the games that I played are originals)

Right now I'm playing Mana Khemia ~student alliance~

Name: Mana Khemia ~Student Alliance~
Genre: RPG
Graphics: 5/5
Story (so far): 5/5
Gameplay: 5/5
Character design: 5/5
Videos:

Go to Mana Khemia on wikipedia to see the storyline and gameplay review:

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Name: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Genre: RPG~action
Graphics: 5/5
Story: 5/5
Gameplay: 5/5
Videos:

This is the prequel for the Final Fantasy VII released 10 years ago for the playstation 1. Even if you never played a Final Fantasy before, you can play the game and understand the story without checking the previous game.
The game fealt a little short, maybe because I was enjoying it, or maybe it was really kinda short. If it weren't the various missions that are avaliable, the game would end faster. But aside from that, the gameplay is awesome and the story is very, very good, specially because it has a sad ending (spoiler!! *sorry* ;o; )
And by the way the battles are more like beat-em-up than the normal RPG battles, what is a really refreshing thing.

LocoRoco 1 & 2

Name: LocoRoco
Genre: Plataform
Ranking: 5/5
Videos:

I really loved this games. They are fun, cute, original and really refreshing.

Tales of The World

Name: Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Genre: RPG
Graphics: 4/5
Story: 2/5
Gameplay: 4/5
Overall Ranking: 3/5
Videos:

Basically this game is only missions. Although the graphics are well done, the story is very poor, you only have 3 cities and in each city you must go to the guild and do the missions that they have in there and eventually you can find a mission that is relevant to the story (which is rare). The missions are almost the same - get that item, make that item or kill that monster.
The good think about the game is that you can actually create your character, and his/her job and choose among a big variety of characters (from other games of Tales).

Valkyrie Profile

Name: Valkyrie Profile -Lenneth-
Genre: RPG
Graphics: 5/5
Story: 5/5
Gameplay: 5/5
Overall Ranking: 5/5
Videos:

This game as the most well done graphics that I saw on a 2D rpg game. The movement of all character are so fluid that it's almost like watching an anime.
The story is very good, the difficult is getting the perfect ending, since there's 3 endings depending on what you do.
You play as a Valkyrie, a goddess of the death, that brings the souls of the ones that dies in a noble way to Valhalla so they can battle for Odin (The mighty God) in the great war in the skies.
So with this, you will find a lot of people that is about to die and watch their tragic ending then you'll recruit their souls to fight with you 'till you send them to Valhalla. Depending on where you go, another stories related with the Valkyrie develop.

God fo War

Name: God of War - Chains of Olympus
Genre: Action, Adventure
Graphics: 5/5
Gameplay: 5/5
Videos:

The first time I saw the game I though that I wouldn't appreciate it that much, even though I knew that it was a really good game, but the game had a style that I wasn't used to. When I started to play, that feeling vanished so quickly that I never though of that. The game is extremely well done, the gameplay is really addicting and the attacks are soooo cool. It's a totally recomended game ^^

Prinny
Name: PRINNY -can I really be the hero?-
Genre: Plataform
Ranking: 5/5
Videos:

PRINNY is a really fun game, although it's a very difficult game when you pass the first stages. The graphics are very well done and cute, and the backgrounds are in 3D, although the game is only 2D (you can only walk right or left). The commands seems a little bacis at first, but when you understand how to control the character you'll understand how to play =P

Sem comentários: